I am a IT Consultant working for a large IT Integrator in the areas of Security, Networking and Virtualization. I have already worked with manufacturers like Cisco, Fortinet, Checkpoint, F5, Alteon, Force 10, Stonegate, Palo Alto.
Due to my eager to Networking, Security and Virtualization environment I have decided to share my experience. I think that is necessary to keep the eagerness to achieve great goals, so if I can get that you keep on reading, learning and working pleased I will be so proud.
Lastly I am focused in virtualization environment with NSX or vCloud technologies. Continuously my mind thinks of virtualization to improve the old platforms and my last project was the Migration Cisco CUCM Hardware to Virtual.
The main goals are:
– Show LABS the closest to real environments.
– Share and discuss ideas about Networking&Security environment.
– Help you to get useful certifications like CCNA, CCNP, CCSA, CCSE, NSE4…
– Remote support to configure or troubleshooting about network devices as Routers, Switches, Firewalls or Load Balancers.
I know that the engineers has a lot of duties and is important to distribute property the time. For help you, I will share the top 5 Best books that you must read to be a well-rounded engineer.
3) Learning VMware NSX
4) Hacker Playbook 2 (Practical Guide)
5) DDOS by Jack Huff